<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 31, 2006

So i went for SS sss in the end. Haha. Wasted my time there la. Did nothing. And i have like a zillion maths hw to be done. Emaths and Amaths. Urrghh.

I've finally said sorry. ( : I feel so much better. Its really a load off my shoulder. And I really feel very touched about today. I don't know what to say. But I just wanna let you know that you still matter to me like how you mattered to me in the past. Even if things have changed and we aren't talking right now. You know who you are. ( : Sigh. I miss the good old times.

I seriously think the mission helped me/sec4s a great deal. Hmm. Random. Bye.

Slipping off.